Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gamma Knife Results

So on my last post I told about my gamma knife procedure.  It went well...well as well as having someone screw a something into your skull can be lol.  After the procedure the doctor came out and gave us the news of what they had found.  In addition to the 3 original lesions they  were treating...10 new lesions were found.  These had appeared in just a few weeks time which isn't really great news.  I'd be lying if I wasn't depressed by these findings but still thankful that there is treatment for it.  These finding also just serve as further evidence that this disease is aggressive and I need to do all in my power to fight it.
Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your amazing! Yep god just gifted me breast cancer that has spread to my glands. Your amazing spirit shows me that my attitude isn't making me look crazy just as strong like u! Ill pray for u! I'm 30 and have a long road trip ahead of me that might be the best one yet! I'm enduring the cancer and treating it as a blessing. your a amazing young woman LOVE