Saturday, July 27, 2013

Big Brain MRI

So  I had my BIG brain MRI. You know you have had one to many MRIs when you fall asleep during it and the sounds of hammers blasting through your brain no longer makes you jump.
So I work my magic and get my results the same day as ...
the MRI......I hate waiting especially when its about my health. So later in the day I saw my radiologists. He strolls into the room with this look on his face and by now I know this look or at least I think I do. Its not one of "bad news" and it not one of "good news"..........we wait some time and he discusses with other doctors their findings and tells me.....THE SWELLING HAS DECREASED....LET'S DECREASE YOUR STEROIDS.....AND DO ANOTHER SCAN IN 8 WEEKS........WHOOOP WHOOP!!!
FYI....."If you've ever been sick like this you know the lower of any sort of meds like steroids is awesome and having to wait so long between scans is also great because it means that the disease is not looking as bad as it was before and the doctors feel "safe" letting you just be for longer amounts of time before they re-check you." Thank you for all the prayers and Love!
To God be The Glory!!

Psalm 27:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation- so why should I be afraid? the Lord is my fortress protecting me from danger , so why should I tremble"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I came out of the radiologist office I found this beautiful butterfly just laying next to my car and I thought this verse was so perfect for it....
2 Corinthians 5:17
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A big thanks to Dr James for reserving my ALS disease with his effective herbal formula. I was diagnosed of ALS disease 5 months ago of all the horrible experience, I was bitterly in pains. My symptoms progressed so fast that I couldn't eat proper, walk, work, breath well, it was my worse part of life then. On this fateful day, I came across a post just like this concerning a patient who used Dr James herbal medicine herbal formula to reserve her ALS disease for over 4 years now. I was skeptical about it but I had no choice than to also contact this dr James I visited his blog site and made my orders. To cut it short, I used the herbal formula for six weeks as instructed and today makes it 7 months without no symptoms. I am also making my testimony about this miraculous did. I have been given 3 years ALS disease reserved guarantee after which i will make another purchase for another 3 years span again. Thank you very much dr James. For those who needs help, you can reach him via email on jamesherbalformula@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: +2348102574680 . Let's share this and help everyone. Don't judge until you give it a try