Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gamma Knife #3

So I had to have Gamma Knife for the third time at the beginning of this new year.  As you would think I wasn't very excited about it.  But this time I made sure that I took all the medicine I could to make me "aware" but incohearent.
I don't think I've ever told this but as I said before I try to be as honest as possible.  When I go for gamma knife I have a hard time getting out of the car because I know what I am walking into.  Though it's helping to save my life it's also very painful.
I've often thought is this the kind of way Jesus must have felt when he was arrested, knowing what faite lay before him.  I'm sure he didn't want to go but he knew he had to.  I know its hard sometimes to relate biblical stories to our lives today but I can say I know my savior, my father, knows and understands my fears and sorrows when I walk into Gamma Knife.  My sweet friend Lucilla who had come with my family that day came out to the car to get me......I sobbed like a child and then we walked in together.
My mother was there holding my hand as I sang songs to my sweet Jesus.  Before you knew it, it was over.
Ephesians 3:20
"God is immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."

No comments: